Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smelling the Roses

Ok- it's WAY to cold for roses to actually be alive right now {even though it's "Spring"}... But I am taking a few minutes to find beauty in an unfavorable situation.

Being married- living with Tyler... It means waking up when he wakes. He tries hard to be quiet and I think I sleep through the first 10minutes or so of his getting ready process, however, once the bedroom light comes on, despite his "cover your eyes, babe" command, I inevitably wake up! Fitting because, due to our single lane driveway, I typically have to move my car and let him out.

So those roses? Today, instead of pulling back into the driveway after he pulled out- I went ahead and headed off to run errands. After a few sips of coffee, I realized how absolutely beautiful it was outside and snapped a photo to all my snapchat friends {and saved it for my readers too}.

Enjoy the "smell of roses" today and try to find something beautiful in every unfavorable situation (like being awake at 6am and outside in the cold weather)!

Psalm 139:14... I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment