Tuesday, September 11, 2012

{Cup} Cakes

Nothing like a yummy chocolate dessert to pump you up for your wedding! I mentioned at a girl's lunch, with some of my favorite high school friends, that I was still searching for a {cup}cake maker for our wedding. Later that day, my high school BFF Jenna texted me to let me know that her step mother makes cupcakes and cakes and would love to give my idea a try. I texted her step mother, Diana, the following picture and simply said "I have no recipe other than to say that my family would like them to look like and taste like a smore-- the more chocolate the better".

 
Diana was able to make me a sample of a dozen cupcakes... she made two different top designs and created an AMAZING smore bottom... gramham cracker bottom, topped with melted hershey chocolate, a fudge chocolate cupcake with two mini marshmellows baked within. YES they were as good as they sound-- if not better!! Diana will be making our wedding {cup}cakes!

**Special notice: I wanted all cupcakes, no cake. Just to be a little different! You can still smash a cupcake in the grooms face... and you can even cut cupcakes, too! :)**

Check out Diana's work and feel free to email her (diana.hill63@yahoo.com) if you need cupcakes-- reference me!

 
 


 
The pictures were not upside down orginially... I will work on fixing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment